STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re looking for an student for a...
Bachelor or Master thesis*
Location: Eschbach near Freiburg i. Br. or Offenburg
- Test Template Generator
- Implementation and application of a common STACK API
- Other topics by arrangement possible
- Your heart beats for programming and creating efficient and meaningful industrial solutions
- You already have knowledge of the programming languages C and/or C++
- You speak English
- You work structured and independent
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young and motivated team
- Experience in challenging international projects
- Cross-functional technical challenges
- Truly flexible working conditions
- Location offering good transportation (ÖPNV)
- We have some team events and events like LAN-partys, …
- You identify yourself with this position?
- You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
- You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we look forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates via e-mail to:
* At STACKFORCE we are looking for humans, not gender
We select our employees to suit us, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or disability. We are a diverse team and reject discrimination in any way.