As an innovative software service provider, we support our customers in the future field of the Internet of Things (IoT) by developing orders and licensing software stacks for radio communication. We support all common wireless protocols for smart metering and smart city applications, e. g. Wireless M-Bus, LoRaWan, Sigfox, mioty, 6LoWPAN. Our customers are typically manufacturers of wireless chips and sensors for IoT applications. Apply to STACKFORCE and join us in designing the future of smart city solutions!
Head of Business Development and Sales (m/f/x)
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.)
our vision - your mission
You are responsible for:
- the further development of an attractive product portfolio based on customer needs
- carrying out market and requirements analyses
- analysis of specific requirements and dissemination to the development team
- project management with independent responsibility for adherence to costs, schedule and quality
- advice to our national and international customers on technical issues
- close cooperation with sales and development
- conducting customer workshops
- continuous development of products and solutions
Our Expectations – Your Expertise
- a successfully completed degree programme with a technical or economic focus
- first practical experience in business development and / or sales, in the area of software development, as well as in establishing and expanding customer contacts in the IT environment.
- a strong technical affinity as well as ideally own programming knowledge and experience with IoT solutions
- entrepreneurial and market-oriented thinking and action as well as strong sales, analytical and conceptual skills.
- a high degree of responsibility and a proactive, communicative and team-oriented personality
- a high degree of design freedom and flexibility
- an attractive technical product portfolio
- the prospective development opportunity to become a commercial managing director
- the allocation of business shares for economic participation in the long-term development of the company
We look forward to receiving your application including CV, certificates, and salary expectation: [email protected].