STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re looking for an…
Job location: Heitersheim
- solid training in concept creation, development and implementation of Embedded Software
- exciting and diversified training in a connection of theoretical and practical terms
- support in the creation of specifications and test solutions
- international working climate
- after three years: degree bachelor of science
- graduation: german Abitur or similar
- you love working on a PC
- you are interested in IT and you have experiences with the MS office products
- you allready have experiences in a programming languar (eg. C)
- you love numbers and analytical thinking
- you speak english
- you like working structured and independently
- A young and motivated team
- international, our team and our projects
- agil, technical and internal
- flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- well fed, fruit basket, mineral water, coffee...
- one team, with team events like, company excursions, Lan-Partys etc...
- reachable, good transportation (ÖPNV)
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we look forward to receive your application
including CV, copies of certificates and the desired
salary via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org