Software Developer C/C++ (m/f)
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re looking for an…
Embedded Software Developer
Job location: Heitersheim or Offenburg
- You program in the fields IoT and Industry 4.0
- You create, develop and implement Embedded Software
- You create modular and expandable stacks
- You create specifications
- You create methods, concepts and tools for test and analysis
- You conduct requirement analysis
- Your heart beats for programming
- You are a passionate C/ C++ programmer
- You do have first experience in development of hardware related software
- You speak english
- You do have a structured, independent and responsible work style
- You are working responsible and self guided
- A young and motivated team
- international, our team and our projects
- agil, technical and internal
- flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- well fed, fruit basket, mineral water, coffee...
- one team, with team events like, company excursions, Lan-Partys etc...
- reachable, good transportation (ÖPNV)
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we look forward to receive your application
including CV, copies of certificates and the desired
salary via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.