STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re looking for an…
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.)
- You receive a solid training in concept creation, development and implementation of embedded software.
- You get an exciting and diversified training in a connection of theoretical and practical terms.
- You are supported in the creation of specifications and test solutions.
- You experience an international working climate.
- You complete after three years with the Bachelor of Science.
- You have the German Abitur or a similar graduation.
- You love working on a PC.
- You are interested in IT and you have experiences with the MS office products.
- You maybe already have experiences in a programming languar (eg. C).
- You love numbers and analytical thinking.
- You speak English.
- You like working structured and independently.
- a young and motivated team.
- international - our team and our projects.
- agil - technical and internal
- flexible in working hours and in our exercises.
- well fed - free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, ...
- one team, with team events like company excursions, Lan-Partys, ...
- reachable - good transportation (ÖPNV).
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application including CV, copies of certificates and the desired salary to: email@example.com