STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist for embedded connectivity software solutions and a pioneer in protocol design and development for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0. We offer services and solutions for efficient, modular and secure wireless and wired network communication for embedded systems.
To enrich our young and dynamic team, we are looking for a...
Electronics Technician Trainee (IHK Training) (m/f/x)
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.)
- You receive a solid training for your future profession in accordance with the requirements of the IHK.
- You get an exciting and diversified training in a connection of theoretical and practical terms.
- You learn the use of measuring devices for testing and debugging in electric circuits and devices, the construction of electric circuits, the programming of microcontrollers as well as the creation of production documents and documentation of operations and much more.
- You work independently at company-owned projects.
- You experience an international working climate.
- You visit the vocational school at Freiburg.
- You complete after three and a half years as Electronics Technician for Equipment and Systems.
- You have the German Mittlere Reife or a similar or higher graduation.
- You love working on a PC.
- You are interested in IT and mathematics.
- You maybe already have experiences in a programming language (eg. C).
- You speak German and English.
- You like working structured and independently and are reliable.
- A young and motivated team
- International, our team and our projects
- Agile, technical and internal
- Flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- Well cared: free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, candies, ...
- One team, with team events like company excursions, LAN-Partys, ...
- Well reachable, good connection to public transport (ÖPNV)
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates to: [email protected]