STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re offering a…
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.)
- You assist in developing and implementation of embedded software.
- You work with modular and expandable stacks.
- You assist at software testing.
- You get experiences in requirement analyses.
- Your heart beats for programming.
- You have first experiences in C/C++.
- You have a structured and independent working style.
- You are working responsible and self guided.
- a young and motivated team.
- international - our team and our projects.
- agil - technical and internal
- flexible in working hours and in our exercises.
- well fed - free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, ...
- one team, with team events like company excursions, Lan-Partys, ...
- reachable - good transportation (ÖPNV).
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application including CV, copies of certificates and the desired salary to: email@example.com