STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re offering a…
- you assist in developing and implementation of embedded Software
- you work with modular and expandable stacks
- you assist at software testing
- you get experiences in requirement analyses
- your heart beats for programming
- you have first experiences in C/C++
- you have a structured and independent working style
- you are working responsible and self guided
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young and motivated team
- Experience in challenging international projects
- Cross-functional technical challenges
- Truly flexible working conditions
- Location offering good transportation (ÖPNV)
- Team events like bowling, riding go-carts, …
You identify yourself with this position?
You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we look forward to receive your application
including CV, copies of certificates and the desired
salary via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org