A web based sniffing tool for capturing Wireless M-Bus telegrams.
You can't control anything that you can't observe. Therefore, observation and monitoring is a basic requirement for wireless networks. capt²web is a device to monitor wireless personal area networks. It provides a full-featured web based capture monitor software that runs in all common web-browsers, locally or remotely. It is based on a powerful Embedded Linux system. Due to its small form factor it can be placed right in the best place for wireless network traffic to be monitored.
The monitoring GUI is executed in a standard web client. Thus, it can be accessed from any computer, smart phone or PDA, independent from its operating system. Neither hardware nor software installations are required.
- web interface: Easy and intuitive GUI using modern techniques in the background (see some screenshots below)
- overview: crystal clear presentation of all received packets
- details: easy access to detailled information of single packets
- decryption: direct decryption of received frames, adding keys per device
- filter: tracking of selected packets within a huge amount of data by simply adding individual filters
- csv export: export data as CSV for deep analysis using the spreadsheet application of your choice
- statistics: easy overview on what's going on within your wireless network; possibility to define individual statistics
- integrated radio module
- hardware: compact and powerful platform from our partner SSV - MGW/865
- powerful ARM9 CPU @192MHz
- 10/100 MBit/s Ethernet by RJ45 plug
- status LEDs indicating power and packet reception
Clear overview including system information panel.
Standard view of the packet sniffer with hidden details panel at the bottom.
If you know the key, you can enter the appropriate key for each device in range and view all received data unencrypted.
Configure your capt²web the way you (or your IT department) want or need.
For subsequent even more detailled analysis, all received packets can be downloaded as CSV as well.
In order to get a more abstract view on the wireless traffic your sniffer is recording, generate your individual statistic and view them live changing.