Wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge
The wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge is a communication device which transmits wireless M-Bus meter data to your own Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) by using mainly Long Range Wide Area Network (LoRaWAN®), mioty® or Sigfox network technology. Therefore, a wireless M-Bus (metering) network is enhanced with the advantages of modern Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) technologies, e.g. reliable data transmission over long distances.
STACKFORCE owns the famous, well-known and well-proven hardware independent Wireless M-Bus Stack.
STACKFORCE develops and maintains the Industrial LoRaWAN® Stack.
STACKFORCE is a founding alliance member and an engaged developer of the mioty® Stack.
STACKFORCE is an experienced integrator of Sigfox.
What would be more obvious than to have STACKFORCE to combine wireless M-Bus with LoRaWAN®, mioty® or Sigfox to create the wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge?
Use our WM-BUS-to-LPWAN Bridge for bringing your existing networks up to date!
Manage the wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge remotely from within your IoT cloud backend:
- Add or remove meters to be considered for bridging
- Set the encryption key to enable data filtering
- Change configuration like heartbeat interval
- Add, modify or remove data filters to optimize amount of data to be transmitted via LPWAN
- Temporary switch to class C for enabling quick configuration
All done remotely, from within your IoT cloud backend.
wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge Performance:
- Power supply via external 5 V USB interface (USB mini to USB cable included)
- Protection class IP 54
- 1 - n connected meters
wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge Independence:
- Power supply via included battery (battery lifetime up to 16 years, depending on usage and environmental conditions)
- Protection class IP 68
- 1 - 4 connected meter recommended
remote via LoRaWAN® or via USB
- Whitelist or blacklist
- DIF / VIF data filter
Fragmentation of wM-Bus data
for transport via LPWAN
compliant to wM-Bus and LoRaWAN® / mioty® / Sigfox
OMS Security Profiles
Supports OMS security profiles A and B
Ambient temperature operation
0 ... + 40 °C
60 x 151 x 80 mm
- First level support
- Easy commissioning and configuration
- Warranty and maintenance
- Ensures a high quality product