Wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge
The wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge is a communication device which transmits wireless M-Bus meter data to your own Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) by using mainly Long Range Wide Area Network (LoRaWAN®), MIOTY® or Sigfox network technology.
STACKFORCE owns the famous, well-known and well-proven hardware independent Wireless M-Bus Stack.
STACKFORCE develops and maintains an Industrial LoRaWAN® Stack.
STACKFORCE is an experienced integrator of Sigfox.
STACKFORCE develops and maintains a MIOTY® Stack.
What would be more obvious than to have STACKFORCE to combine wireless M-Bus with LoRaWAN®, MIOTY® or Sigfox to create the wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge?
Use our WM-BUS-to-LPWAN Bridge for bringing your existing networks up to date!
Using the innovative Bridge will save you time and money!
Manage the wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge remotely from within your IoT Cloud Backend:
- add or remove meters to be considered for bridging
- set the encryption key to enable data filtering
- change configuration like heartbeat interval
- add, modify or remove data filters to optimize amount of data to be transmitted via LPWAN
- temporary switch to class C for enabling quick configuration
All done remotely, from within your IoT Cloud Backend.
A FEW FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
eXtreme Low Power (XLP):
- optimized battery lifetime management for up to 12 years
- training mode for automatic data transmission interval synchronisation
General Purpose (GP):
- forwarding of all meters in range, optional usage of filter for e.g. manufacturer ID, version number, ...
- alternatively forwarding of white listed devices
- USB power supply for continuous operation
Choose operation mode during configuration, reconfigure at any time!
- configuration via USB or remote via LoRaWAN
- wM-Bus and LoRaWAN compliant encryption
- supports OMS security profiles A and B
- fragmentation of wM-Bus data for transport via LoRaWAN® / MIOTY® / Sigfox
- IP-rating IP67
- white label order possible
- supported specifications: EN 13757, OMS v3 / v4, ... , and many more
- supported wM-Bus modes: S1, S1-m, S2, T1, T2, R2, C1 T-A, C2 T-A, C1 T-B, C2 T-B
- optional: bidirectional communication with wM-Bus devices
- supported class A and C
optional: Class B
- supports specification v1.0.2b
optional: v1.0.3 and v1.1
- designed for region EU868
optional: IN865, AS923, US915, AU915, KR920
- Activation by Personalization (ABP) or Over-The-Air-Activation (OTAA)
- innovative telegram-splitting technology
- highly resistant to interference
- transmission range up to 15 km (flat terrain) / 5 km (urban terrain)
- supported specification v2.3.1
- designed for region RC1
optional: RC2, RC3, RC4
- operation in the ISM bands (868 / 915 MHz)
- data rate either 100 or 600 Bits/s
- transmission range up to 50 km (flat terrain) / 10 km (urban terrain)
- first level support
- easy commissioning and configuration
- warranty and maintenance
- ensures a high quality product