Wired M-Bus Stack
STACKFORCE's Wired M-Bus Protocol Stack is the latest Protocol Stack in the product range and complements the Wireless M-Bus offering with a high performance wired solution. The stack enables remote reading of meters in a wired M-Bus network and results in competitive products that are easy to install and maintain.
The stack implements all protocol elements required for M-Bus compliance. Professional support guarantees smooth operation during commissioning and beyond. Learn more about M-Bus technology!
Wired M-Bus Stack Architecture
EN 13757 oder
Compliant according EN13757-2 "Wired M-Bus Communication"
- Link Layer
Compliant according EN 13757-3/7 "Application protocols"
- De- / Encryption
- Application Layer
Compliant according Open Metering Standard (OMS)
- Version 4.1.2
- Prepared for encryption mode 13 (TLS)
- API for Application Layer for single chip solutions
- API for externalization of security functions
- Well-formed Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
- Available as library
- Well-proven serial interface with minimal
- All API functions available via serial interface
- Serial interface supports UART, SPI, I²C, …
- AES encryption for serial interface
Support of hardware acceleration
If provided by the platform, the stack supports the use of hardware acceleration, like:
- AES de- / encryption
Support of any type of non-volatile memory
- EEPROM, Flash, MRAM, …
- Internal / external (e.g.. connected via SPI)
- First level support
- Easy commissioning and configuration
- Warranty and maintenance
- Ensures a high quality product
Would you like to connect your product with this stack?
Smart metering is wireless
The requirements for an M-Bus infrastructure are not given? It is too expensive or not possible to set up an M-Bus network due to the circumstances? Nevertheless, you do not want to do without the M-Bus technology? Then find out more about our long-standing proven Wireless M-Bus Stack.
The Wireless M-Bus Protocol Stack is compliant to the Wireless M-Bus / OMS standard and additionally has professional support. It is optimized towards a compromise of small footprint, excellent modularity and scalability, combined with high functionality.