WIRELESS M-BUS STACK
The famous wireless M-Bus protocol stack by STACKFORCE leads to competitive products that are easy to install and maintain. The stack implements all protocol elements that are required for wireless M-Bus compliance and provides additional tool support. It is optimized towards a compromise of small footprint, excellent modularity and scalability, but though being feature-rich.
STACKFORCE has partnered with multiple industry leading silicon vendors, thus the stack has already been ported to various platforms.
Our customers of the wireless M-Bus Stack
We're proud, that several major players in their sector are trusting in STACKFORCE and are convinced by our wireless M-Bus Stack.
Let us convince you, too, of our well-proven and famous wireless M-Bus Stack:
Compliant according EN 13757-4 "Wireless M-Bus Communication"
- Physical Layer
- all modes supported:
- mode S, including long preamble for synchronous data
- mode T, permitting short Rx windows for meters (2 ... 3 ms)
- mode C, including support for combined T and C mode as collector
- mode N
- frame format A and B
Compliant according EN 13757-3/7 "Application protocols"
- Application Layer
Compliant according OPEN METERING STANDARD (OMS)
- version 3.0.1
- version 4.0.2
- version 4.1.2
- prepared for encryption mode 13 (TLS)
Compliant to other wireless M-Bus standards
A few feature highlights
- API for Application Layer for single chip solutions
(API for other layers (e.g. DLL) possible)
- API for externalization of security functions
- well formed hardware abstraction layer (HAL)
- available as library or source code for certification purpose
- well proven serial interface with minimal
- all API functions available via serial interface
- serial interface supports UART, SPI, I²C, …
Support of hardware acceleration
If provided by the platform, the stack supports use of hardware acceleration, like
- AES de-/encryption
- de-/encoding of Manchester, 3 out of 6, ...
Wireless M-bus mode and device type selection
Selection of mode (S, T, C, N), direction (unidirectional / bidirectional) and device type (meter / collector) is possible
- during compile time to shrink the memory footprint.
- during runtime to permit flexible role change at anytime in the field.
Flexible Software Timer
Dynamic hardware timer adaptation including compensation in order to occupy only one hardware timer (and an RTC if applicable) for all wireless M-Bus related timings.
Support of any type of non-volatile memory
- EEPROM, Flash, MRAM, …
- internal / external (e.g. connected via SPI)
- one stop shopping
- first level support included
- easy commissioning and configuration
- warranty and support
- guarantees a high-quality standard of your product