Use our WMBUS-to-LPWAN Bridge for bringing your existing networks up to date! Using the innovative Bridge will save you time and money!
OperAtion modes AND Features
Operation mode: eXtreme Low Power (XLP)
- Optimized battery lifetime management for up to 12 years
- Training mode for automatic data transmission interval synchronisation
Operation mode: General Purpose (GP)
- Forwarding of all meters in range, optional usage of filter for e.g. Manufacturer ID, version number, ...
- Alternatively forwarding of white listed devices
- USB power supply for continuous operation
Choose operation mode during configuration, reconfigure at any time.
- Configuration via USB or remote via LoRaWAN
- WMBus & LoRaWAN compliant encryption
- Supports OMS security profiles A and B
- Fragmentation of WMBus data for transport via LoRaWAN/Sigfox
- IP-rating IP67
- White label order possible
- Supported class A and C
Optional: Class B
- Supports specification v1.0.2b
Optional: v1.0.3 and v1.1
- Designed for region EU868
Optional: IN865, AS923, US915, AU915, KR920
- Activation by Personalization (ABP) or Over-The-Air-Activation (OTAA)
Wireless M-Bus Features:
- Supported specifications: EN 13757, OMS v3, OMS v4, ... and many more
- Supported the following Wireless M-Bus modes: S1, S1-m, S2, T1, T2, R2, C1 T-A, C2 T-A, C1 T-B, C2 T-B
- Optional: Bidirectional communication with Wireless M-Bus devices
STACKFORCE owns the famous, well-known and well-proven hardware independent Wireless M-Bus Stack.
STACKFORCE maintains the commonly best-known open source implementation of the LoRaWAN end node stack.
STACKFORCE is an experienced integrator of Sigfox.
What would be more obvious than to have STACKFORCE to combine Wireless M-Bus with LoRaWAN or Sigfox to create the WMBus-to-LPWAN Bridge?
Manage the WMBus-to-LPWAN Bridge remotely from within your IoT Cloud Backend:
- Add or remove meters to be considered for bridging.
- Set the encryption key to enable data filtering.
- Change configuration like heartbeat interval.
- Add, modify or remove data filters to optimize amount of data to be transmitted via LPWAN.
- Temporary switch to class C for enabling quick configuration.
All done remotely, from within your IoT Cloud Backend.